Monday, November 26, 2012

Haters Gonna Hate; Fabric Gonna Fabricate

    To say the last few weeks (months really) have been trying would be a understatement...  Between school,  people showing their true but not so pretty colors, and one hell of a hostile environment  it has taken every ounce of my strength to not eat everyone alive. But alas! Adorning this pile of shit there is a silver lining:
    
    Despite the odds and the constant belittlement, somehow my passion for theatre has managed to grow. I have been beaten down, scrutinized, been involved with something I absolutely loathed, and made to feel as though I am talentless and worthless. But through this, I am now more sure than ever that I have something to offer. Perhaps the hate I received was fuel to the fire. I'll be damned if I don't make something of myself. 
    
    Also, I have never been more thankful for my friends, old and new. Thanks to their reassurance that my feelings are not unwarranted (even those perceived as "golden" have privately told me I'm not insane), and that nearly everyone in my life has backed me up (even if just in private), I have been able to barrel through these past few weeks. 
    
    A lot has changed these past few weeks; and quite frankly, it's been hell.  But it's okay. I've screamed hard, but laughed even harder. No matter the circumstances and what people try to make you believe, only you know the facts. Take him or leave him, but: 

Jacob Seferian is a good person. He is smart, funny, talented, caring, loyal, insane, attractive, and interesting. He may be too loud and not give two shits about certain things, but overall, he's kind of badass. He has a long life ahead of him. A life full of hot men, shitloads of happiness, and crazy ass memories. So he says the world: Bring it. 
 
   So remember, people of the world... haters gonna hate, fabric gonna fabricate. 


Your regret-free blogster, Jacob. 



No comments:

Post a Comment